Saturday, December 6, 2008

First bowling adventure

James & I took Ann for her first bowling lessons. She has basically lived in the bowling alley since she was born, with James and I bowling on a league. Since she refuses to stay in her stroller and enjoys the game room, we've been having a babysitter. All I can say is she had a blast and we did too. We were able to find a 6 lb. ball and her lane was set up with bumpers. If we couldn't get a hand on it to help, we'd wait about 5 minutes for the ball to hit the pins and return. As soon as her ball would return she was off again. I already warned James that we'd probably be doing a bowling birthday part next year.

1 comment:

Erin Flory said...

If you have a bowling party I want to come, Just so I can have a legitimate excuse for having bumpers in my lane.
Yea!

Erin